2020 and 2021 has been marked by an exceptional health crisis. In the field or in the countries where Terre des hommes is active, this pandemic has had a strong impact on the health of the most vulnerable and has placed millions of children and their families in a precarious situation: school drop-out, forced labor or malnutrition have hit them hard.
This crisis also affects the whole of Switzerland. The sale of oranges in the streets is impacted by the sanitary restrictions. To counter this and to continue to help children, Terre des hommes is developing a national online action for the second year, so that the traditional sale of oranges can take place in your home!
In 2022, helping has never been so easy. Explore the world of Terre des hommes in Asia and find as many oranges as possible using your computer mouse or your finger if you play from your smartphone. At the end of your collection, you can use your basket of oranges to help the children. All the donations go to Terre des hommes’ health, emergency and protection projects.
And if you collect 15 or more oranges, you can take part in the Terre des hommes draw and you may have the chance to win a prize offered by one of the official partners of the oranges 2022 action. The draw will take place at the end of the orange harvest, on April 1st. We will contact you by email if you are one of the winners!
Play and you might win…
– 1 ticket for the Paléo Festival in Nyon (VD)
– 2 tickets (1 adult and 1 child) for a beginner’s surf lesson at Alaïa Bay in Sion (VS)
– 7 Vans sets, including a cap and a backpack
– 5 vouchers worth CHF 100 to shop on coop@home
– 10 entries for the Swiss National Museum, to use at the Château de Prangins, the Landesmuseum in Zurich, and the Swiss History Forum in Schwyz
– 1 guided tour of the collection at the Musée des Beaux-Arts Lausanne
– 4 entries to the grimper.ch climbing gyms in Echandens, Fribourg, Givisiez, Lausanne-Beaulieu, Meyrin-Satigny and Villeneuve
– 3 KLAYBOX 01 with baking in the Klayit ateliers of Lausanne and Geneva, and 1 voucher for one of the discovery workshops offered by Klayit
– An entry for two people at Swissminiatur, in Melide (TI)